- How do we build a business that consistently delivers high levels of productivity, innovation, and growth?
- How do we consistently build and retain high levels of employee trust?
- How do we create a culture of openness, honesty, and constructive feedback?
On our road to building a trustworthy business, we will deep dive what trust is, how it builds, and why it is important. Specifically employee trust will be dissected to its components. Attendees will leave the workshops with a better understanding, new skills, and actionable take-aways to put in practice straight away. You will be able to generate trust: whether it is aimed at optimizing the business, communicating in a trustworthy manner, or building a team that gets things done.
What to expect
During this full-day program you will:
- Get an extensive introduction into employee trust, engagement, the key elements and the role leadership plays
- Explore motivation and alignment of goals
- Group exercises to identify trust dynamics & barriers
- Receive practical guidance on the do’s and don’ts when building trust
- Agree on a trust approach and discover an actionable roadmap to trust building
You will walk away from the training with
- Knowledge and awareness of employee trust
- A shared vision on trust
- An agreed approach to improve trust
- Extensive insights into how trust builds
- Practical guidance to increase employee trust
- Usage of trust as a basic value of your organisation
- A group of up to 15 attendants
- Undivided attention during the session
- Company leadership
- Human Resource & policy managers
- Senior management
Before the kick-off there will be an introductory conversation about your experiences, specific requirements and company specifics.
Information and bookings
These one-day workshops are held worldwide.
For more information and bookings, please get in touch with us via phone +353 86 418 2992, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.